Thursday, November 5, 2015

Being Thankful Day Four: LGBT Organizations




               It always helps to have someone on your side and organizations like GLAAD and the Human Right Campaign are the help that we need, and I am thankful that they are there. I am thankful that they take up the fight for the LGBT+ community, that they raise awareness, and sponsor wonderful events like Spirit Day.
               I am thankful for these organizations because they bring awareness to issues in the community that I may not be aware of. They also hold groups like the film and TV industry responsible for fair representation of the LGBT+ community in media. I am thankful for these organizations because they bring of the awareness they bring our struggles for workplace equality. I am thankful because these organization can be a voice for thousands in the LGBT+ community.

No comments:

Post a Comment